27 Unique Argumentative Essay Topics To Choose From
A topic is not just a statement placed at the top of your paper. It is an indication of the purpose of engaging in the writing process. It gives the reader a hint of what to expect in the inner paragraphs. It also gives your perspective or approach to the issue at hand. Choosing a topic for your argumentative essay therefore requires you to settle for an idea which you are passionate and conversant with. Your topic must be strong a unique in a way that it will arouse curiosity in the mind of the reader to entice him to peruse further into the essay.
Here is a list of fresh and unique argumentative essay topics to consider.
- Should cigarettes and related products be banned?
- Should authorities legalize prostitution considering that it has refused to die?
- Do the medical benefits of marijuana justify its legalization?
- Which is the most appropriate drinking age?
- Should the world outlaw nuclear weapons?
- Is it time to restrict gun ownership further?
- Which is the right age for a girl to access birth control without parental consent?
- Is the outlawing of controlled substances the incentive required for a thriving black market?
- Why should personhood be granted to corporations?
- When should the decision on abortion depend on the woman?
- Is it time to stop imports from countries allowing child labor?
- Is it the right of a patient to die through physician assisted suicide?
- Are incentives necessary for volunteers?
- Should scientific tests continue to be done one animals?
- Is death penalty the best solution to heinous crimes?
- Does atheism make one less moral than theism?
- Is hate speech part of the freedom of speech?
- Is it an infringement to conduct pre-employment drug tests?
- Should public museums remove nude photographs?
- Are children focused beauty pageants necessary?
- Is college too much pressure on teenagers?
- What rights are immigrants entitled to?
- Is it possible to have genuine love without expectations between heterosexual man and woman?
- Is men catcalling caused by the revealing dressing by women?
- Should curfews for minors be legalized?
- Is online dating a real replacement for real meetings?
- Are prisoners entitled to the right to vote?
It is not enough to have a strong argumentative essay topic. Your content must be supported by substantive points. The points must be organized in a clear and coherent manner.